Scholarships and Awards
To recognize the accomplishments of our students, the Smeal College of Business Undergraduate Scholarship Committee awards over $1,000,000 annually in and awards. Funds are awarded on the basis of academic achievement, financial need, co-curricular and leadership activities, as well as work experience. We also offer scholarships specifically for those students planning to study abroad.
Global Impact Internships and Funding is now available.
The Smeal College of Business also recognizes outstanding teaching through the Fred Brand, Jr. Teaching Award.
Smeal Senior Awards: If you are a graduating senior, you can apply for one of our senior awards:
- The Helen Eakin Eisenhower Award
- The Ralph H. Wherry Student Service Award
- The John M. & Anne B. Stevens Academic Integrity Award
- The Milton J. Bergstein Student Community Service Award
- The George Leland Leffler Scholarship