Schedule an Appointment
Smeal Office of International Programs: Schedule Online
Check-in at 202 Business Bldg. Reception Desk at the time of your appointment.
Smeal Office of International Programs: ***Walk-Ins***
Walk-in hours during the Spring semester will be on Fridays, 1:00-4:00 pm.
Sign-in at the counter in 202 Business Building.
Priority will be given to IB Minor applications, audit adjustments, course equivalencies, and other quick questions. For those seeking a general study abroad orientation or international internship advising, as well as for more complicated issues, please schedule online for a regular 1/2 hour appointment with us.
Smeal Office of International Programs: Phone Appointment
If you are unable to meet in person, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-865-4264 to schedule a phone appointment with an International Programs Coordinator.
Reasons to Schedule an Appointment
Smeal and DUS students who are planning to study abroad are welcome to meet with a Smeal International Programs Coordinator at any point in the Study Abroad process. If you have already met with one of our Coordinators, please continue to meet with the same person. Typical appointments are scheduled for thirty minutes. If you feel that you will need a longer, please schedule two appointments in a row.
An International Programs Coordinator can help you:
- Explore Study Abroad options & how to get started planning
- Choose a Study Abroad location & program
- Consider International Internship & Service Learning opportunities
- Learn about the International Business Minor and course requirements
- Assist in completing the IB Minor Academic Plan form
- Make adjustments to your IB Minor audit once you have returned from abroad (or email )
- Discover how to get involved in global experiences here at Penn State